pop-up

HUGOLÓ MUSIC updates via Facebook. Just click the LIKE BUTTON, thanks!

HUGOLO - HUGOLOOPS 6 (20/10/2012)

Here you have my latest mixtape. In fact it was up at Soundcloud (if you use it do not forget to follow me at Hugolo Music) since few days ago, but I've been too lazy to post it over here because I also need to update some other parts of the web. I hope you enjoy it and share it with your friends if you like too, personally, I'm really glad to see my mixing progressing after a year working with my mixer:

HUGOLO - HUGOLOOPS 6 (20/10/2012)

TRACKLIST:
1. Dannic & Jordy Dazz - Fuego
2. Swedish House Mafia & Knife Party - Antidote (Tommy Trash remix)
3. John Dahlback - Pyramid (Dirty South remix)
4. Felix Cartal feat Maja Ivarsson - Tonight (Autoerotique remix)
5. Florence + The Machine - Spectrum (Calvin Harris remix)
6. Yves V & Felguk - WOW
7. Firebeatz & Schella - Dear New York
8. Boys Noize - XTC
9. Shinichi Osawa & Paul Chambers - Singapore Madness
10. Elite Force - Be strong (Loops of Fury remix)
11. Clockwork - Titan
12. Fred Lilla - Epizode
13. Pnau - Unite us (Tommy Trash remix)
14. Todd Terje - Inspector Norse

No comments:

Post a Comment